Come, associate with others who share fiber art interests!
Our members are spinners and weavers from beginner through experienced and professional. Through our organization, we improve and share our skills. Guild members enjoy and learn about other fiber arts such as felting, basketry, and dyeing. Our members have interest in a wide variety of related areas such as knitting, tapestry, rug making, beading, fiber crafts, and making lace.
- Studio Night, a weekly forum for learning and sharing
- Use of looms and spinning wheels on Studio night along with instruction and guidance on using them
- Equipment rental, we have a variety of looms, table looms, spinning wheels, and fiber tools available for members to rent.
- Our monthly newsletter, Roving’s Ravelings & Thrums.
- Access to the Guild library of books, periodicals, videos, and inter-guild newsletters.